1. Qatar Investment Authority has agreed to buy a 25.1% stake in Adani Electricity Mumbai for ₹3200 cr.
2. ADB cuts India's growth outlook to 5.1% for FY19 and 6.5% to FY20
3. Cabinet has approved a facility for the National Highway Authority of India(NHAI) to monetize publicly funded highway projects through the investment trusts(InvITs) route.
4. US imposed new sanctions on Iran.
5. Nissan India hikes price by upto 5% & Mercedes Benz India hikes prices by upto 3%
6. Piramal group and IIFL Wealth Management announced that they will invest in an Alternate Investment Fund(AIF) platform to fund select advance stage or last-mile real estate projects in Tire-1 cites.
7. Nippon Express acquired 22% stake in Future Group company Future Supply -Chain Solutions for over ₹700 cr.
8. NBFC growth hits decadal low of 6-8% in FY20-Crisil report
9. GST anti-profiteering authority slaps ₹90 cr penalty on Nestle.